This weekend is another one of those precious summer long weekends and the perfect chance to do some out doors grilling with these quick, easy and tasty honey mustard grilled pork chops. These pork chops could not be easier to make! You simply marinate the pork chops in the honey and mustard sauce and then throw them on the grill! The marinade is just packed with flavour with the amazing sweet and tangy honey and mustard combo with a touch of garlic (and feel free to throw in some hot sauce if you like!). Since you’ve got the grill out already make it a complete meal with some grilled veggies and throw in a side of fruit like watermelon for dessert!
Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
Quick easy and tasty grilled honey mustard pork chops; perfect for out door grilling on warm summer days!
- 4 (6 ounce) pork chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari or omit for gluten-free)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the pork chops in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Grill over medium-high heat until lightly golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.