Volunteers are the life-blood of a flourishing buying club, and we need YOU. We currently have some great opportunities for our members and member-farmers. Check them out below!
Order Sorting Coordinators
2-3 Volunteers to help sort orders before weekly pickup
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of position, including volunteer discount!
Pickup Location Coordinators
If you would like to see Dirt Road Organics Buying Club in your area please click your city below, and let us know if you (or someone you know) may be interested in becoming a Dirt Road Organics Buying Club Coordinator/location host. We have members in each of these areas that are travelling further than they’d like for a pickup. Let us know if you can help by hosting a pickup in the areas listed below:
- Adel, GA (current p/u in Hahira)
- Brunswick, GA (currently offering home and business delivery)
- Folkston, GA (current p/u in Woodbine)
- Homerville, GA (current p/u in Valdosta)
- Kingsland, GA (current p/u in Woodbine)
- Lake Park, GA (current p/u in Valdosta)
- Lakeland, GA (current p/u in Hahira or Valdosta)
- Moultrie, GA (current p/u in Valdosta)
- Nahunta, GA (current p/u in Waycross)
- Nashville, GA (current p/u @ Moody AFB or Valdosta)
- Quitman, GA (current p/u in Valdosta)
- Ray City, GA (current p/u in Hahira)
- Saint Mary’s, GA (current p/u in Woodbine)
- Thomasville, GA (current p/u in Valdosta)
- Tifton, GA (current p/u in Hahira)
Our members are always looking to buy food grown locally. If you are a farmer, rancher, or craftsman of any kind, we want to hear from you. As stated in Our Mission, we are always striving to find ways to make our local food economy thrive. We want you to be a part of the healthy-eating and healthy-living revolution with us. You can reach us by emailing us here.